ok.so for science class, we’ve each been individually designing an energy efficient house. Our project has to include a drawing or a model of the house, including an explanation with seven or more design features talking about the positive and negative features about them. we MUST include a description of what the energy efficient appliances do, and include the positive features and negative features about them.
I need help with the following design features, any information would be helpful!
Double Pane windows, Solar Panels, Energy efficient lightbulbs, Water (harvesting, bathroom, kitchen, gardening)
Energy Efficient Appliances, Vegetable garden, Wind power, and rain water harvesting
we also have to choose a location as to where our house would be located and why, I chose singapore for the climate. any other info or help would be much appreaciated. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
- Solar Products: If I Installed Energy Efficient Features To My House, Will My House Be Worth More Than Before, How Much More? (12/19/2011)
- Solar Energy: How Can You Make A Model Home For A School Project That Is Energy Efficient.? (1/1/2012)
- Solar Turbines: Why Do Wind Turbines That Generate Electricity Have Only Three Giant Blades.? (2/5/2012)
- Solar Guru: Question For The Women About Lifestyle? (8/30/2011)
- Solar Energy: Anyone Know Where To Find Information On Loans For Upgrades For A More Energy Efficient Home? (10/24/2011)