I know we could or already have the capability of powering electricity with solar power. The sun has enough power to get a lot done in just one day, forgot the stat… Anyway, do you think this is some kind of government prevention of some kind? Maybe the amount of money we make off of electricity, gas, etc.
- Solar Energy: Can I Save The Power From My Solar Panels During The Day And Use The Energy At Night? (6/5/2011)
- Solar Energy: How Many Liberals And Democrat Would Be Willing To Invest Their OWN MONEY In Green Energy And Solar Panels? (12/4/2011)
- Solar Power: Why Did Republican Rick Snyder Governor Of Michigan Cancel Wind Power Projects? (4/24/2012)
- Solar Power: Why Should More People Use Solar Power And Wind Power? (3/15/2012)
- Solar Power: Will Someone Read My Speech? (1/6/2012)