i have a small solar panel about 15×25 cm that has a built in aa battery charger and a lead with a range of power sockets for charging various objects and it has;
9v 50ma and a
12v 50ma output…..
1. i cannot get this to run a small 3v brushed motor but i cant imagine why this would be (i have tested the output on my tongue and it is very powerful…asin alot more than a standard 9v battery) possible wrong wattage or ampage?
2. i am trying to get it to charge my laptop… which has a 12v adapter, i understand this is probbably not powerful enough to charge the batteries constantly but was wondering if i could somehow amplify the power with a transformer and store it to charge it like for 5 seconds every 10? trickle charger?? does anyone have any ideas? does anyone know how it all works
ye i know im in the process of buying one now… thanks for the help
- Solar Products: 12v Solar Battery Maintainter/ Charger? (5/12/2012)
- Solar Panel: How To Select Solar Panel Charger For Laptop (basic Electricity Related Questions)? (8/2/2011)
- Solar Power: Solar Panel And Electric Fence- Help Please!? (8/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can A 5W Solar Panel Directly Charge An 18v 1.5 Amp NiCd Black And Decker Firestorm Battery? (5/7/2012)
- Solar Power: Picking Out Solar Charger For Laptop? (4/30/2012)