The western United States could be supplied i believe,with almost all of its electrical needs since the sun is almost always shining and wind blowing in this area of the United States.
- Solar Energy: How Much Money Would It Cost If We Used Solar Energy And Kinetic Energy To Supply The United States? (6/14/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Renewable Energy Help-Windmills, 10 Points For Best Answer..!? (8/13/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Do You Calculate The Efficiency Of Solar Cells? (2/12/2012)
- Solar Panel: Do We Have The Cheney Oil-centric Energy Policy To Thank For This? (10/29/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Total Solar Cell Area Would You Need To Provide Energy Needs? Mastering Physics Problem? (5/15/2011)