Hello, I enjoy sciences very much and am a very creative and imaginative person who would like to work with nanotechnology and other cutting edge technologies. Among the things I’d like to work with are solar panels and vehicles (not nnecessarily cars) that take advantage of solar energy as well as other types of energies. I’d like to invent things like those shown on “future world” (discovery channel). I am keen on robots and artificial iintelligence too. And I like researching and experimenting a lot, so I don’t picture myself always in an office. I am thinking of studying mechanical engineering, but I’m not completely sure.
I am a bright student and could in theory choose any university course and do well in it, however I have a profound passion for numbers and physics and I would like to “exploit” my huge imagination to create things that can help mankind overcome problems such as global warming.
- Solar Products: Anybody That Has Experience With Scholarship Essays I Need Somebody Let Me Know If This Essay Is Alright? (10/25/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Career Is Solar Cell Designing A Part Of? Is It Electrical Engineering? (3/20/2012)
- Solar Energy: What Are Engineering Challenges To Develop Solar Energy For Comfort/home Uses? (7/20/2011)
- Solar Products: Whats The Exact Job Description For Finding New Forms Of Energy Like Hydrogen And Solar? (5/20/2011)
- Solar Products: Civl Engineering Can Work On Rewable Energy? (12/9/2011)