I have a few questions that require answering due to the fact that my text book is faulty and google in fact, is not all-knowing (haha). The best answer will go to the first person to answer as many as possible. I thank you in advance. Answers do not need to be paragraphs long, to the point works just fine. Please state sources so I can further extend my knowledge.
1. Role chlorophyll plays as a vital link in maintaining the biosphere
2. “You have been asked to design a greenhouse to grow plants for your community. One of the specified requirements is that the glass transmits only green colored light. Explain the effects of this decision on the ability of the plants to photosynthesize.”
3. Why do autotrophs and heterotrophs have the necessity to carry out the process if cellular respiration while only autotrophs are capable of photosynthesis?
4. Which molecule holds more energy, ADP or ATP?
5. In what manner are solar cells and the action of chlorophyll similar?
6. ATP produced in light reaction is vital to photosynthesis, how will this be used in photosynthesis?
7. Is the reaction — Glucose -> Pyruvic acid -> lactic acid — aerobic or anaerobic? How does athletic training delay this reaction?
8. What is oxygen’s key role in aerobic cellular respiration? Explain it’s importance.
9. Compare aerobic and anaerobic respiration in terms of reactants, products and ATP production.
Once again, thank you very much in advance, you answers would greatly aid me in studying for my final.
- Solar Producer: Some Help With My Biology Study Guide??? 10 Points For Best Question? (11/10/2011)
- Solar Producer: 1. Complete Aerobic Metabolism Yields A. 36 To 38 ATPs B. 2 ATPs From Glycosis C. 32 To 34 ATPs From Electron? (3/19/2012)
- Solar Producer: Help On Homework Please!? (10/13/2011)
- Solar Producer: Biology Homework ~ Unsure If Its Right Or Not? (11/29/2011)
- Solar Producer: I Really Need Help With This? (3/19/2012)