The reason I ask this question is because I currently have the low voltage lights that were installed when I purchased the house. At first they worked great but now I can’t get any of them to light up. I replaced the bulbs and have even replaced one of the transformers thinking that could be the problem with no luck. Thinking about pulling them all up and replace with the solar powered ones. They line up my driveway and around my shrubs.
- Solar Products: Can You Operate Low Voltage Landscape Lights From A Battery And Solar Panel? (4/23/2012)
- Solar Products: In Terms Of Light Out-put,how Do Solar Landscape Lights Compare To Low Voltage Lights? (7/26/2011)
- Solar Products: How Do You Make Solar Lights,ex.for Landscaping Low Voltage. That Sort Of Thing Also Where You Get The Parts? (12/4/2011)
- I’m looking for a solar charger for low voltage patio lights.?
- Solar Lights: What Are Some Methods For Capturing Low Voltage Electricity From Solar Panels? (4/3/2012)