I’m looking into getting more environmentally safe products such as laundry detergent, dishwashing liquids, soaps, lotions, auromatherapies, and even maybe stuff like toothpastes for my personal use. I’m wondering those types are still reliable to the stuff I can just buy at the local drugstore if so which ones? and some key benefits that you’ve recieved from buying those kinds of products. if you have a good site feel free to send it in the answer, which will help me in my buying decisions……
- Do you buy organic and “green” products for your children?
- Solar Products: Would You Consider Using Environmentally Healthy Melaleuca Products To Help Your Family Live Green And Better? (4/23/2012)
- Solar Products: Where Can I Get Free Sample For Green Tea Or Similar Products? (12/4/2011)
- Solar Products: Where Can I Find A Popular Website Where I Can Sell And Market My Eco-friendly / Green Products? (6/25/2011)
- Solar Products: Is Wal-Mart Becoming More Green With Beauty Products? (4/2/2012)