To: The Governament of the United Stes of America
From: The Citizens of the United States of America
We The People During the course of human history, there have always been wars, and despots who rule without care to the people they are supposed to serve. Over the preceding decades, history has recorded the erosion of an experiment so grand in scale, so beautifully conceived, that no other form of government in the history of the world could lay claim to the peace and prosperity that was in the original promise to it’s people. We, the People of the United States, do declare that the current government no longer represents us or our interests. We hereby make the following statements:
1) The wars that you have pressed in our name, from Vietnam to the current Iraq War, were prosecuted in the name of furthering peace, freedom, and democracy. We know now that you have lied to us, and that these wars were perpetrated in the furtherance of corporate gain.
2) You have violated the laws of our country with your illegal wiretapping programs, laying bare our most personal and intimate moments and information about us, in order to further control our thoughts and movement, and to perpetuate the fear among our populace.
3) You have passed illegal legislation without the consent of We the People, in the forms of the Patriot Act, and the ensuing Patriot Act II. You have continually passed further bills and legislation, again without the consent of We the People, in order to dismantle the very Constitution of the United States, thereby depriving us of the protections that our forefathers had the clarity of mind to foresee.
4) You have plundered our nation’s treasure by giving absolute power to a non government entity, ie; the Federal Reserve Bank. The issuance of money by a private entity who then sells that money back to us with interest has had the effect of enslaving us all to a worthless monetary system. You have further allowed for the removal of our nation’s store of gold and silver to this same private entity, albeit for “safekeeping”.
5) You have fostered and sheltered a culture of corruption in our nation’s capitol city. Bribery and Lobbying are rampant, and have increased tenfold under your current regime’s watch.
6) You have failed utterly to defend the sovereignty of the borders of the United States, and actually idly stand by as invaders from foreign lands cross our borders with impunity.
7) You have slashed funding for social safety net programs across the board, causing harm, sickness, homelessness, starvation, and even death to a great number of our fellow countrymen and women.
Because of these egregious acts we hereby make the following demands of you, our elected public servants:
1) Immediately and fully release and disclose all documents and information pertaining to the events on the 11th of September, in the year 2001.
2) Immediately declare a halt to the hostilities in the countries where our brave soldiers are dying and being maimed, not in the cause of freedom, but for the corporations unto whom you are beholden.
3) Forthwith and immediately cease and desist your illegal domestic spying programs.
4) Immediately and forthwith discard and repeal all Patriot Act legislation, along with any and all related bills.
5) We demand the removal of our nation’s treasure from the custody of the Federal Reserve Bank, and have it returned to the people’s depository in Fort Knox, Kentucky, and other secure People’s depositories.
6) Immediately halt and cease any and all lobbying efforts by private entities seeking to influence our nation’s policy by bribery and coercion.
7) We demand a secure border. We demand the halt of any plans to merge the United States with Canada and Mexico, forming the Greater North American Union. We demand that you withdraw us from the WTO treaties, NAFTA treaties, CAFTA treaties, and all other treaties that are destroying and outsourcing jobs from our country.
We demand the immediate reinstitution of monies to be allocated for programs for the poor. We demand the defense budget be re-examined and the money saved from cutting un needed defense programs be diverted to stop the starvation of children in our country.
We further demand the dismantlement of the “faith based” initiatives, as they have been proven ineffective and corrupt. These declarations are non-negotiable, and We the People make these demands in good conscience and with conviction. We state further that should criminal activity be discovered, that the perpetrators be brought to justice, regardless of the office he or she may hold at this time. We the People remind our government that dissent is a right guaranteed to us in our forefather’s framework and we exercise that right here and now with these Statements and Demands.
Written and Signed this day, the 13th day of October, in the year 2006.
agree or disagree
- Solar Producer: Would U Support A Solar Energy Utility Run By The Government..Do U Trust Solar Energy? (11/29/2011)
- Is our government setting us up for failure…Again?
- If the government is really serious about green energy wouldn’t it make sense to subsidize solar power?
- Solar Turbines: What Country/political Party Suits Me The Best? (6/20/2011)
- A thought on home energy….?