Im considering doing a Building Services and Sustainable Engineering degree, what kind of jobs do you think it will open up for me?
Will i be able to work with sustainable/renewable energies, such as solar panels, wind turbines etc? or would i need a different type of engineering course to do that?
Any more information on engineering would be more than helpfull, im not 100% sure whether i want to do an engineering degree or not.
- Solar Turbines: What Do Sustainable Energy Technicians Do? (8/25/2011)
- I’m trying to work in the field of solar energy but cant find no one to hire me any suggestions?
- Solar Power: How To Get Into Wind-power Field? (1/2/2012)
- Solar Energy: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Sustainable Energy Sources Such As Solar, Wind And Water Power.? (8/11/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Type Of Solar Energy System Is Needed For These Kinds Of Applications? (5/28/2011)