Fossil fuels may one day be depleted?
True or False
Which of the following is a nonrenewable energy source?
a, nuclear energy
b, wind energy
c, hydroelectric power
d, solar energy
Carbon dioxide is added to the atmosphere?
a, as a by-product of solar energy
b, from the burning of fossil fuels
c, from hydroelectric power plants and dams
d, as a waste product from nuclear power plants
Hydroelectric power is generated from?
a, the sun
b, the wind
c, moving water
d, fossil fuels
- Solar Products: Science Please Help I Dont Under Stand Please? 10 Points? (4/22/2012)
- Solar Producer: Help With Some Science Please!? (3/31/2012)
- Solar Products: Is Energy Man Made???? (9/20/2011)
- Solar Energy: How Would You Grade This? (5/26/2012)
- Solar Lights: Please Help Me With These 10 Science Questions About Auroras!!! 10 POINTS???!!!! THANKSSS? (1/5/2012)