I would like to buy a small wind generator and just add the negative and positive wires to the negative and positive wires in my Harbor Freight Solar Panel kit. The Harbor Freight Solar Panel kit’s charge control will still protect the battery from over charging right? Even though the charge controller would be buffering more wattage then what the manufaturer probably intended it to buffer? If so, could there be long term implications on the charge controller or battery?
- Solar Panel: Can A Harbor Freight Solar Panel Resist Hail? (5/19/2011)
- Solar Power: Is Wind Power Generator At Home Really Work ? (5/19/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Would Adding Wind Turbines And Solar Panels To Utility Poles Be Feasible To Replace Current Electricity? (4/24/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can You Charge A Phone With A Small Solar Panel? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Type Of Electrical Wires Are Used To Install A Solar Panel On The Roof? (5/25/2011)