In winter, when we want warm water, there is none because solar penals only work when the sun is strong. In summer, when we use less warm water, we waste a lot because solar penals are working overtime. This technology is stupid, unreliable and extremely costly in winter. Would little wind mills on our homes be more efficient?
Is there any way pedal power could conduct electricity? We’re the world’s fattest nation so if we could transfer energy into our homes from say an exercise bike if this is possible? Wouldnt that be good?
- Solar Power: Are There Any Rebates For New Homes? (5/15/2012)
- Solar Turbines: Renewable Energy Help-Windmills, 10 Points For Best Answer..!? (8/13/2011)
- Why don’t we pipe seawater into our homes and then split it into combustible Hydrogen and Oxygen w/solar power
- Solar Energy: Why Not Solar Energy For Homes? How Can I Get Panels? Difficulties With Them? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Power: Why, In Sunny Florida, Are There Not More Homes With Whole House Solar Power? (10/11/2011)