I’m talking highest current possible (I’m looking for 500 mA and up total) and voltage between 4.5 and 9 volts at a small size. Basically the best possible. I am willing to pay whatever price. I can either connect small ones together or use one big panel, either way can’t be much bigger than about 200 mm x 150 mm. What I’m seeing just doesn’t cut it. http://www.futurlec.com/ is the only site with decent ones but it ships from overseas and I need these ASAP.
- Solar Products: Are Any Of The New Low Cost/high Efficiency Solar (photovoltaic) Panels On Sale For Consumers? (5/6/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Is The Present Efficiency Of A High-tech Solar Panel And How Much Would It Cost Per Unit Area? (12/20/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How To Prepare Homemade Solar Cells Of High Efficiency? (12/29/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Is It Economical To Use Solar Power Yet Or Is The Technology Still Priced To High? (5/27/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Make Cheap Solar Cell From Cheap Materials With High Efficiency And Gain.pls Help Me? (3/14/2012)