Please could you answer the questionnaire I made? It’s for coursework/homework. Thank you!
1) Would you use an environmentally friendly alternative to power things (e.g. solar panels to power air conditioning)? (Yes or no).
2) Within your organisation office block do you have air conditioning? (Yes or No)
3) If you do have air conditioning within your organisation how frequent do you use it?
Every day Sometimes Never
4) What are the environmental problems you are aware of associated with electricity from this list?
a)Contributes to acid rain b)High carbon emissions c)Contributes to smog d)Uses fossil fuels to work
5) At the end of the working day does anyone switch off the air conditioning in the office? (Yes or No)
6) If no, what is the reason for this?
7) If you were in a position to buy a new air conditioning unit for your office what features would you want the air conditioner to have out of these:
a)Small but powerful b)Hard wearing c)Energy Saving d)Environmentally friendly e)Portable f)Remote temperature control g)Energy switch (run on solar panels or electricity)
In a typical day at work how many hours is the air conditioning on for?
a)Less than an hour b)1-2 hours c)2-3 hours d)4-5 hours e)5-6hours f)more than 10 hours
9) Did you know that households can apply for a Government funded grant to help with the costs of installing solar panels? If so, where did you hear about it?
10) If I told you that your business (or the business you worked for) could save on their electricity bills by using solar-powered air conditioning instead of using normal electric powered air conditioners would you buy one? Explain your answer.
11) Do you think that if your company (or the company you worked for) used solar-powered air conditioning it would give the company a good corporate image, which would make other consumers and businesses think that the company is environmentally aware? Briefly explain your answer.
- Solar Lights: Please Can Anyone Answer My GCSE DT Questionnaire? (7/26/2011)
- Solar Lights: I Need Some Help With Science Homework!10 Points Best Answer!? (9/26/2011)
- Saving money on electricity…………………?
- Solar Power: With Solar And Wind Power, Do You Use Light Switches? (8/10/2011)
- Solar Panel: Someone Please Answer These Question On Solar Cell? (5/14/2012)