Why are they voting for the Party of Big Oil? (Repubs get 9x the money Dems do from Big Oil.)
Germans passed a law that the bank has to offer a mortgage, a ten year mortgage, on installation of solar power — guaranteed by the government. Now about 1/3 of German homes have solar and Germany expects to be energy independent by the end of the decade. Why aren’t we all pushing for that?
@Daniel – Drilling here is no solution. Oil is finite and dirty. Wind and solar are renewable and clean.
@Wally Woggie — Wrong. Big Oil gives 9x as much to Repubs. There’s no question that the Big Oil Party is Repubs. Dems like unions, remember?
@Foghorn, no it’s not a dream. Germany already has about 1/3 of their houses on solar and aims to be energy independent by the end of the decade.
@Qui Kane – ROTF
- Solar Power: Facts About Renewable Energy? (solar, Wind, Etc) Please Answer? (5/29/2011)
- Is the Dems’ #1 Energy Concern Making Sure that Average Americans Don’t Suffer or to Save the Environment no ?
- Solar Energy: Why Is Does The Energy Industry Seem Religiously Opposed To Renewable Energy? (3/26/2012)
- Solar Turbines: How Long Will It Take For Wind Turbines To Take Over And Provide The Energy To Power Our Country? (10/1/2011)
- Solar Producer: Germany Plans To Abandon Nuclear Energy By 2022? (11/16/2011)