I am trying to figure out the average luminosity of this star compared to the luminosity of the sun? At the day which the cepheid variable star is observed its luminosity is “1,500″ Solar Units.
- Solar Lights: Solar Powed Shed Connecting Battery To Flood Light? (5/10/2011)
- Need Solar Panel Guru…..?
- Solar Lights: Can Anyone Shed Light On Evergreen Solar (eslr), A Solar Panel Producer? (4/28/2011)
- Solar Lights: If You Could Buy A Solar Indoor Florecnt Light For Your Home? (5/19/2011)
- Solar Lights: Outdoor Lighting Question For Landscape Folks -? (5/3/2011)