i don’t understand why a wind turbine doesn’t begin to produce power as soon as the blades move but only after a certain “cut in speed” it begins to produce energy. and why is start up speed different from cut in speed?
- Why slowdown Wind turbines/Max speed? isn’t it good for it to go faster? since the wind speed is a cubic?
- Solar Power: How Much Wind Power Can Be Generated In 15km/hr Wind Speed ? (4/29/2012)
- Solar Lights: Would This Theory For Traveling Faster Than The Speed Of Light Work? (9/23/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Why Do Wind Turbines That Generate Electricity Have Only Three Giant Blades.? (2/5/2012)
- Solar Turbines: Do Wind Turbines Shut Down If The Wind Speed Exceeds A Certain Level? (11/30/2011)