Yesterday I saw a new add on TV sponsored by Chevron that claims the oil industry now owns 81% of all the worlds energy producing industries. This is the second ad I have seen in as many weeks. These industries include Natural Gas, Geo-Thermal, Solar, COAL, etc. I followed their link to www.chevron.com and saw their propaganda. Am I the only one concerned about the fact that the industry that has raped the public for the last 30 years now owns most of technology for any alternatives as well?
If that doesn’t bother you, does the fact that the strong “American” company we know as Chevron is now under foreign control? Go to the site and see for yourself the CEO’s are British. As if being under the control of “Corporate America” wasn’t bad enough, why are we allowing our most powerful corporations to fall to foreign investors?
Is it not time for our government to protect our financial holdings and require American Icons to stay under American control?
Wise One: Please pay attention to the TV today and the ads. I am not making this up. Also go to chevron.com.
freeentnut: Enjoy your ?’s, Why are you so sure there is not a tie between GE? I don’t know there is or there isn’t. Both interests are held by British.
Crabby: I can only pray you are right. And while you cant own the sunlight (yet), you can corner the technology that we would have to buy to make it more efficient. Why did California sell its University solar projects to Chevron? Please Go to the website: www.chevron.com
- Solar Producer: Why Would The Democratic Leadership In Congress Want To Increase Our Dependence On Foreign Oil? (4/3/2012)
- The US, Oil and Green energy…What the heck?
- Solar Turbines: Solar (industry/technology) Growth As A Function Of Oil Prices? (9/19/2011)
- Solar Panel: Do We Have The Cheney Oil-centric Energy Policy To Thank For This? (10/29/2011)
- What If the gov’t cut subsidies for profitable farm/chemicals & Oil and equally helped small business funding?