I understand the turbines, what I don’t understand is the wind can carry just three blades that look very thin. Why not make very thick blades, and lots of them? Old windmills had three blades (I have no idea why), but they had must thicker blades.
- Solar Turbines: Why Do Wind Turbines That Generate Electricity Have Only Three Giant Blades.? (2/5/2012)
- Solar Power: What Percent Of Wind Power Does The United States Produce? (6/11/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Renewable Energy Help-Windmills, 10 Points For Best Answer..!? (8/13/2011)
- Solar Power: Wind Power The Electrical Power Generated By A Windmill Varies Jointly With The Square Of The Diameter Of The? (8/16/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Type Of Furling System Is Best On Small Wind Turbines? (5/5/2012)