Trying to do a fish tank outside. I’d like to power a large pump rated at 45watts 120volts 1Amp with a solar panel rated at 145 watts 24volts and 5 amps. Is there some way to make that work?
do solar panels give off AC or DC?
I can also use several small 12volt pumps with some smaller solar panels i have which are 9volts each… can that be made to work just as long as i expect retarded performance?
- Solar Lights: How Many Solar Panels Do I Need To Run A Pump? (6/1/2011)
- Solar Power: How Does A Solar Powered Ceiling Fan Work? (10/9/2011)
- Solar Power: Self Powered Fitness Machines Can Work, How Exactly Do They Work To Power A Home Instead Of A Fitness Center? (11/29/2011)
- Solar Products: Can A Full Moon Charge Up Solar Powered Garden Lights? (3/2/2012)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)