How can solar energy be used for heating?
What are the advantages of using lenses or mirrors in systems that collect solar energy?
In which area or region (polar or equatorial region) can benefit most from the application of solar energy? Why?
Measuring solar power.
How can you measure the local power output from the nearest continuous running fusion reactor, the sun?
You are planning to install 15 sq. meters of solar cell on your roof. How much power will you expect them to produce?
Relating color and radiation absorption
What color absorbs infra red radiation best?
If you wanted the roof of your house to absorb the sun’s radiation to help heat your house, would you buy black or white shingles?
What color shingles would you buy if you lived in a climate that was always sunny and warm?
How does the angle at which light strikes a minor compare with the angle at which the same light is reflected?
- Solar Lights: Physics. Please Look And Answer- First Good Answers Gets Best Answer!? (10/15/2011)
- Solar Panel: Solar Panels On Roof. Can You Help Me Decide? (7/1/2011)
- Solar Panel: If My Solar Panel Is To Replace My Roof, Does It Make My Home Less Hot? (4/26/2011)
- Solar Energy: Transparent Plastic Swimming-pool Covers Called Solar Heat Sheets Have Thousands Of Small Lenses Made Of Air.. (9/17/2011)
- Solar Power: What Material To Construct The Most Heat-absorbing Solar Collector (panel)? Help Please.? (1/26/2012)