When you are looking at solar panels or wind turbines and they say how much power they can produce, 2400 watts or 5,000 watts or whatever, what unit of time is that figuring? Is that per hour of ideal conditions? Per day? To me if it says 2.5 kWh, that sounds like 2500 watts an hour, but I’m no expert.
- Wind and Solar power generation……?
- Solar Power: Wind Power The Electrical Power Generated By A Windmill Varies Jointly With The Square Of The Diameter Of The? (8/16/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Large Wind Turbines Can Produce 1.5 MW Of Electrical Power. How Many Of The Homes That Require 1.2 KW Could Be? (5/2/2012)
- Solar Panel experts…please help.?
- Solar Turbines: Should I Get A Solar Power System Or Wind Turbine To Reduce My Electrical Bill? (10/10/2011)