i keep hearing becuase it wont affect prices now…we need alterntive fuels or alternitive energy (solar,hybrids,hydrogen fuel cell) the fact is there will always be gas powered cars on the roads and the number of them wont ever decrease…there are 11 billion barrels of oil on the continental shelf, 8-10 billion in alaska, many more billions offshore, and democrats wont let us touch it? it will take the same amount of time to increase production of alteritive energy and fuels as it would to drill that oil out of the ground (about 5 years) and if clinton in his 8 years had not blocked drilling right now we would have 2.00 gasoline not over 4.00 gasoline…we need to drill and we needed it yesterday
who says were running out of oil 97% of the worlds oil in untouched…if we explored drilling as much as we explore hybrids gas would be 1.00 a gallon…but that poor duck off the shore of alask…well boo freakin hoo
and for your information if we tap our oil its our oil we dont have to export a drop and i would be against it…tell opec to shove it, drill for our oil and support our economy…let opec do what they want we wont need them any longer
- Solar Power: Democrats Against Drilling, Do You Think We Will All Be Driving Solar, Wind, Hydrogen Cars In 5 Years? (4/9/2012)
- Solar Producer: Energy Resources And The Democrats? (1/17/2012)
- Solar Producer: Why Do The Democrats Support Foreign Oil Companies Over Domestic Oil Companies? (6/30/2011)
- Solar Panel: Why Do People Buy Empty Promises? (8/24/2011)
- Why don’t we build more Nuclear Power plants? Why don’t environmentalist support Nuclear Energy? Political?