I was given 11 different types of energy I should look information on. But a couple of questions are really hard to find. The energies were:
1) Fossil Fuels
7) pumped storage reservoirs Lithium Ion battery
The hard questions are:
A) Can other than one thing be considered the same type of energy? Ex: Fossil fuels can be considered as coal, gas, oil, etc.
b) Besides how the energy normally works, are there any other ways that the energy would work? Ex: wind energy uses the turbines. Is there another way?
c) Is it efficient? How so?
*Thanks for your help!
- Solar Energy: Please Help Me Answer Some Energy Questions? (2/10/2012)
- This is for experts in energy and energy resources…?
- Solar Energy: Which Of The Following Drives The Movement Of Convection Currents? (6/15/2012)
- Solar Energy: Although The Sun Is Useful In Providing Solar Energy, It Is Harmful To Man. How Is It Harmful? (5/19/2012)
- Solar Energy: I Need As Much Information About Solar Energy Possible. Can You Give Me Some Information And Some Source Links (5/16/2011)