Throughout his presidential campaign, and since taking office in January 2009, President Barack Obama has pushed forward his agenda to free America from dependency on foreign oil. A growth of green jobs is predicted in the coming years as new technologies, such as solar power and clean coal, are pursued and expanded. Meanwhile, many people and opposing politicians believe this is an unnecessary and expensive push. They state we could just continue drilling off the Gulf Coast, Alaska, and other areas within our country that are currently not being explored.
- Solar Turbines: What Key Habits Effect Your Thinking On This Topic? (6/13/2012)
- Solar Producer: Should We Invest More In Clean Coal? (11/14/2011)
- Solar Power: Do You Agree With This Statement? (2/21/2012)
- Solar Products: How Do You Think We Should Solve The Energy Crisis? (11/2/2011)
- Solar Energy: Do Most Knowledgeable People Who Support Renewable Energy Think Corn Ethanol Is A Hoax? (1/15/2012)