How do you answer a question like “When did Tokyo start to use wind power?”?
I thought the answer should be “it started to use it in 1996.” or more simply “In 1996 .” But now I’m wondering if there are other ways to answer the question.
In this case, is it wrong if you answer like these.
1.”It did so in 1996.”
2.”it did it in 1996.”
3.”It did in 1996.”
4. “So did it in1996″
I really appreciate your help.
- Solar Producer: My 1997 Grand Prix SE Worked 7 Hours Ago And It Ran Perfect And Then Now It Will Turn Over But Not Start.? (5/16/2011)
- Serious question, please answer! I’m really torn here…?
- Solar Lights: Book Of Eli Questions *** SPOILER ALERT ***? (9/8/2011)
- Solar Power: Can Someone Answer These Wind Power Questions For Me? (9/16/2011)
- Solar Energy: What Is The Answer To This Energy Related Question? (10/19/2011)