- I am planning on making a Home Made Solar Panel and I would like to know a few things before I buy any parts because I am doing this more for the experience and fun of it.
- I would like to make my own mini off grid system which I will only use to power a room or 2.
1) Are the big bulky LEAD batteries really necessary? Because I don’t like the idea of a Huge Lead Battery in a room…
2) Are NiMH AA batteries attached in a (smaller) box a possible replacement? I really do prefer this way but I do have one concern: are the results the same (output)?
3) How much voltage and amperage can these NiMH batteries take to recharge securely? I hope the Solar Panels don’t damage the batteries…
I thank you all so very much in advance
- Solar Lights: How Much Current Is Needed For Inverter? (8/26/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Solar Panel Is Needed To Charge Four 12 Volt Batteries? (2/25/2012)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)
- Solar Lights: Is A Resistor Needed And If So, What Size? (8/8/2011)
- Solar Lights: Where To Purchase Outdoor Power Supply Equipment Similar To Brunton Solo 2? (2/18/2012)