both mohammad’s father and grand father worked at the temple of the moon god. the number one reason for christians and jews that left there religion was to worship the moon god. this we can find even in the bible. the 7th century is well recorded and thousands of books and even older clay tablets exist today that tells us about the moon god that was worshiped through out the middle east. so has anyone read about the customs, and rituals of the moon god and know what they were? if anyone has information about this god would you please! post it.
so why can’t muslims read about a god that was worshiped for thousands of years from spain to the nile for thousands of years before islam? is it a sin to read history?
why do muslims everytime the moon god is mentioned start screaming no moon god ,no moon god. don’t worship the moon. why do muslims say that everytime the moon god is mentioned?
dawn all you have to do is read bukhari hadiths.
trag: im talking about the worshiping of a pagan moon god. what are you talking about?
pet: would it be a great sin if you were to google the moon god? if it is please find a library.
screaming and screaming no moon god is not going to make thousands of years of history go away. so maybe it’s best to learn what history has recorded.
dawn you can either google ”the work place of mohammad’s father and grandfather” or go to a library. muslims after finding out research is real easy using google are now saying google is anti-islamic. so if you believe that you may have to find you a muslim library.
dawn i have over 750 pages of notes that i took as i read the quran and hadiths. i could go through them and find exactly what i have stated but you being a muslim are just going to say out of context and you have to learn arabic to be able to read the quran. so why not look it up yourself and what reason do i have to lie?
- Solar Lights: So We Cant Disprove The Existence Of A God, But What About The Christian God? (7/13/2011)
- Solar Energy: Does Energy= God??????????? (5/31/2012)
- What kind of Christian am I? (it’s a long read, but please, do try to read it all)?
- Solar Power: Atheist Before Saying There Is 100% NO GOD Have You Considered That Humans Are Still Limited Intellectually? (6/30/2012)
- If knowledge is known and God is unknown, then wouldn’t it be ideal for God if we were all totally ignorant?