We are considering installing solar panels on our roof to reduce our electric bill and reduce our reliance on “the grid”. Wondering about pros and cons of this kind of investment — significant, vs. other ways of saving energy – CFLs, waterless tank, new energy efficient appliances, etc. Pros are: long term investment in home value, last chance at state tax credit (supposed to run out an moment), and others I can’t think of at the moment. Any feedback appreciated.
- Solar Power: Is Solar Power Worth The Investment? (1/24/2012)
- Solar Panel: Is It Worth Installing Solar Panels On My Roof? (9/27/2011)
- Solar Energy: Would This Apply For A Company Building A Home With Solar Panels? (4/11/2012)
- Solar Energy: John MC Cain Filibustered Wind Energy In 2007, How Can He Now Say He Will Support It? (11/22/2011)
- Solar Energy: Why Are Politicians Not Solving The Energy Crisis With Solar Panels On Homes.? (9/9/2011)