I’m very interested in alternative energy sources and want to work on things like solar panels, wind turbines, and biofuels. I want to either design new ones or work on improving them or inventing new energy sources. I was thinking about majoring in chemical engineering or environmental engineering. What do you think? Should I go more into mechanical engineering?
- Solar Energy: SOLAR ENERGY, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY Industry Which Type Of Engineering? (6/5/2012)
- Solar Turbines: What College Majors Should I Take To Enter The Solar Energy Industry? (11/2/2011)
- Solar Products: Whats The Exact Job Description For Finding New Forms Of Energy Like Hydrogen And Solar? (5/20/2011)
- What’s the difference between Conventional, Conventional Alternatives, and Non-conventional energy alternative?
- I was thinking of entering an Alternative Energy field when I get a job, and…?