I am installing a small 40 watt panel to keep a battery charged. Have not yet received charge controller so don’t have it hooked up. Will it hurt the panel to be exposed to sun open circuit for a few days?
- Solar Panel: If The Open Circuit Volt Is 21.5 On A Solar Panel Do You Need A Charge Controller? (9/30/2011)
- Solar Panel: Is A 40 Watt Solar Battery Kit Fitted With A Battery Protection Circuit To Prevent Overcharging Of Batteries? (8/21/2011)
- Solar Power: Solar Charge Controller Problems? (8/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: Converter Connected To Solar Charge Controller? (12/16/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Looking For A Charge Controller For Wind Turbine And Solar Panel? (12/3/2011)