I’m thinking of putting up a solar flood light to light up approx. 20′x25′ area. I’m thinking of using a 12vlt. deep cycle battery with a charge controller and a 108 led flood lamp. Doe’s anybody know roughly what size solar panel I should use or has anybody have info on a system which will work?
- Solar Lights: What Type Of Solar Flood Light Do I Need For My Business? (10/24/2011)
- Solar Products: What Do You Know About Solar Powered Flood Lights? (1/1/2012)
- Solar Lights: Solar Powed Shed Connecting Battery To Flood Light? (5/10/2011)
- Solar Panel: If The Open Circuit Volt Is 21.5 On A Solar Panel Do You Need A Charge Controller? (9/30/2011)
- I’m thinking of buying Malibu solar lights for the outside. OSH is selling 10 lights for $40?