i have a casio calculator and it says two way power. Does this mean that presently the calculator is workin on battery and after the battery goes over it is going to use my solar cell or the reverse or both
how does it actually work (i mean the battery and solar cell of my calculator)
- Solar Panel: How Much Energy Can A Calculator Solar Cell Generate? (9/2/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Would It Be Possible To Create A 9V Battery Out Of Calculator Solar Cells? (10/15/2011)
- Solar Lights: My Solar Powered Calculator Was Packed Away In A Box In The Basement For 3 1/2 Years? (5/25/2011)
- Why solar cell can’t produce current when they receive fluorescent light?
- Solar Panel: Does/Can A Solar Cell Battery Charger Extend The Life Of A Car Battery? (4/1/2012)