i joined the debate team. and, it’s my first year. i’m the only freshman on the team. anyways, i have my first debate tomorrow. and it’s about alternative energy. so, my partner and i chose solar energy. can the global warming theory to help back me up? i know the negative team [the people i'm against me] are going to use it against me, because it is only a theory. i want to be able to say that the energy waves that are coming into our atmosphere are warming up our earth. but, why don’t we use it to our advantage, and plant solar panels on our houses, cars, and streets. will this back me up?
i’m the affirmative team.
remember, i’m only a freshman. theres only so much i can understand. :p
also, try not to point out the bad things. i need to prepare myself with the pros. the negative team will get me on the cons.
- Solar Guru: Chances For NYU With My Current Stats? (9/7/2011)
- Solar Energy: The Disadvantages Of Windmills And Disadvantages Of Solar Energy.? (4/8/2012)
- Solar Energy: What Undergraduate Course Should You Take If You Want To Work With And Develop Cutting Edge Technology? (5/17/2012)
- Solar Power: HELP A Struggling Student On Her Science Project !! Solar And Wind Powered Cars ? (5/22/2012)
- Solar Power: What Are Your Thoughts On The Evolution-Creation Science Debate? (4/24/2012)