It’s not like we’re really building it, we just need to do research to find out what information comes with using solar energy and other eco-friendly alternatives. So, for our house, (it’s like this puiny model thingy of it… we’d use tin foil for the panels…) what wattage would theoretically we would need??
sorry if thats confusing…
so basically, to supply a house, what would be a good wattage for the panels!?!??
and they vary on the website im on from “1 to 5 watts” to “200 or greater”..
thats the website….
MUCH THANKS!! =D
xo maddie & sophie
- Solar Power: Wh8th Grade Science: The Recycling Factory Science Project? (1/2/2012)
- Solar Lights: Can We Mix Different Wattage And Types Of Panels In Solar Installation? (12/19/2011)
- Solar Products: Is There A Gadget To Turn Low Wattage Into Large Wattage To Power A Whole Home? (9/1/2011)
- Solar Panel: Would It Work For A Science Project To Buy A Small Solar Panel, Regular And Apple Usb Cable And Charge An IP? (6/22/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Science Project Ideas? What Are Some Ideas For Science Project That Give Examples Of Modern Day Technology Tha? (3/19/2012)