A solar Panel is used to make electricity on a moderate scale. The panel ruuns a pump that puts water into a 10-meter high reservoir. The water then falls to turn a generator. on a particular day the solar pael averages 15,000 watts output for 24 hours. A. how much water in kg is pumped into the resivoir on a given day? B. what are the advantages and/or disadvantages of setting up the system this way rather than just generating and using directly the electricity from the solar cells.
- Solar Panel: How Can I Calculate The Power Output Of A Solar Cell? (3/26/2012)
- Solar Lights: Electricity Output Help? (8/19/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Much Energy In Joules Can The Solar Panel Produce Each Day? (2/25/2012)
- Solar Panel: If A Commercial Solar Cell Array Can Convert Sunlight To An Average Power? (11/25/2011)
- Solar Energy: Electricity From Solar Energy. Need Info.? (2/5/2012)