the solar outdoor lights i had stored in my garage for two years are not working now that i’ve put them in my backyard. they have batteries and the light will come on when they’re held to the light, but have yet to react when the sun goes down. is this normal after not being use for so long?
- Solar Lights: Outdoor Solar Lights Are Not Working? (5/3/2011)
- outdoor solar lights – not working after being flooded?
- Solar Lights: Have You Used Solar Outdoor Lights? (4/27/2011)
- Solar Lights: Can Solar Panels Absorb The Light From Indoor Lights Like They Do From The Sun? (5/1/2011)
- Solar Lights: Outdoor Lighting Question For Landscape Folks -? (5/3/2011)