I wan to create electricity in the middle of the woods to power a light for 8 hours a day. How can I do this? I want to get a solar panel and then put it far up on top of the trees so it would get direct sunlight. Then I want to have the energy going down to the ground and powering a light. How many solar panels would I need, how much would it cost, and would this even be possible? Would I need anything else like a battery or inverter? Please give as much information as possible!
- Solar Power: How To Solar Power For My House And Where To Get Eqipments In India? (9/16/2011)
- Solar Power: What Type Of Solar Power System Will Suit Us Best? (4/12/2012)
- Solar Products: On The American Hunter Solar Charger How Long Can I Keep My 6 Volt Battery (for My Deer Camera) In The Woods? (12/24/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Why Not Set Up Solar Farms And Wind Turbines In The Middle East? (11/21/2011)
- Solar Panel: How To Set Up A Solar Panel System For A Static Caravan.? (6/21/2011)