Physics Assignment # 1
1. Create a concept map using the following words in a way that matches their scientific definitions:
2. Investigate ways of reducing pollution and saving our Non-Renewable resources.
(a) Mention five renewable resources.
Choose two of the above-mentioned resources to talk about.
(b) Where in the world is this resource used and why?
(c) How is it extracted?
(d) What are the advantages and disadvantages of using this resource? Include the social and
Environmental impact of using your resource.
~~~~That was my physics assignment which I needed to completer.
But I have a few questions
What is a concept map???
When it asks for renewable resources, does it mean energy making renewable resources like solar energy, water, or natural resources such as water, soil etc.
- Solar Products: What Is Exponential Growth? Give Two Examples Of Exponential Growth.? (3/27/2012)
- Solar Products: Do You Think A Resource Based Economy Is A Good Solution To Humanities Problems? (7/26/2012)
- Solar Energy: ReNEWABLE ENERGY BASICS? (5/8/2012)
- Solar Power: Describe All Of The Renewable Energy Alternatives: Wind Power, Solar Energy, And Biomass Fermentation? (2/15/2012)
- Solar Power: What Environmental Impact Does Energy Resource:Wind Power Has? (4/5/2012)