Myhrvold appeared on CNN to explain his realistic plan B to stop the warming of the planet. Since most
realistic people know China and India are not going to stop growing and therefore CO2 emissions will continue to rise, Mr Myhrvold explained that everytime volcanoes erupt they lower the the Earth’s temperature. This due to the fact that sulfur dioxide particles are projected into the Stratosphere and they disperse solar energy reaching the Earth. He says we just need to inject sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere every year to lower the temperature by 1 degree, 30 gallons of sulfur dioxide a minute injected into the upper atmosphere 25 Km up will do the trick. So a hose suspended in the air through a series of Helium balloons would solve the problem of global warming without huge sacrifices by the poor nations of the world or without destroying many existing industries.
Listen to Wonder Weirdo, “restoring the earth when it was naturally cool” like some mystic quality like organic food naturally produced, idiot…
- Solar Energy: Help Please Editing This Paper.? (7/23/2012)
- Solar Energy: Can Solar Energy Solve Global Warming? (3/18/2012)
- Solar Power: Why Do Environmentalists Refuse To Learn About The Warming Of The Solar System? (12/25/2011)
- Solar Energy: ENVIROMENTAL SCIENCE MC HELP (CORRECTIONS)? (7/1/2012)
- Global warming essay…HELP??!!?