This is for my science fair project, I’m comparing the energy gained with Wind and Solar. I have a solar panel but it didn’t come with anything but alligator clips. What is something I can buy that would tell me how much Energy the panel has harvested? I was thinking something like a 12 volt battery that’s running something we can measure?
- Solar Panel: Where Can I Buy A Solar Cell And A Volt Meter That Is Able To Attach To It? (3/11/2012)
- Solar Products: Solar Panel Science Fair Project Help? (4/27/2012)
- Solar Panel: What Type Of Battery And Solar Cells Should I Use For A Solar Panel System? (5/21/2012)
- Solar Panel: Question About Charging A Sealed Lead Acid Battery With A Solar Panel? (6/3/2012)
- Solar Panel: What Do I Need To Use A Solar Panel To Charge A Deep Cycle Battery? (11/20/2011)