How can instituting any of the following changes possibly adversely effect the US?
Reduce oil and fuel consumption in our homes and cars.
Reduce traffic on the road by car pooling.
Reduce cars on the road by replacing them with bikes and scooters.
Recycle everything that can be.
Use less energy in our homes, lights, electronics.
Waste less water, plant more natural ground cover (strawberries for example) instead of grass.
Stop cutting down forests and instead create tree farms.
Restore old lands and structures instead of developing new ones.
Lessen the urban sprawl and build higher structures.
Eliminate inefficient street lighting and install efficient and subdued street lighting (hooded, pointing toward the ground)
Plant and harvest our own gardens and crops.
Establish more preserved wildlife parks (widen boundaries and create new ones).
Create incentives for every home to use Solar energy and wind power.
*I want honest and thought out answers* – Do not troll.
- Global warming essay…HELP??!!?
- Solar Products: A New Way To Look At Global Warming? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Producer: What Would It Take To Change Your Mind On Global Warming? (6/20/2011)
- Solar Energy: Why Are Politicians Not Solving The Energy Crisis With Solar Panels On Homes.? (9/9/2011)
- Solar Energy: Would Using Solar Power Help Decrease Global Warming? (1/23/2012)