I have not been able to directly find the answer if a solar powered battery maintainer that charges very slowly can overcharge a car battery? It is for a car that isn’t driven very much, and we are in MN and need to have a good charge on the battery to start the car.
Thanks for any help! The product I purchased make no claims that it won’t overcharge – it’s one of those made in China things from Fleet Farm store.
- Solar Products: 12v Solar Battery Maintainter/ Charger? (5/12/2012)
- If I put HHO generator powered by external Battery(charged by solar cell at home) into my car–Will it work?
- Solar Power: How To I Set Up Storing Solar Energy In A Spare Car Battery? (5/23/2012)
- Solar Products: I Have A 1.8V Eliminator Solar Charger. How Long Would It Take To Charge An Almost Dead 12V Car Battery? (1/21/2012)
- Solar Turbines: How Expensive Would It Be To Build A Car That Is Powered Strictly By Solar Energy? (1/16/2012)