I plan to buy solar panels of the following configuration:
Sun Force 39110 / 123 watt – 7 amps
To run through an inverter, to produce the 110v I need to run the pump during the day.
The pump is 110v / 7.5 amps / 0.5 HP
My question is, how many solar panels would I need to run the pump?
- Solar Panel: Where Can I Get A Small Solar Panel To Power An Outdoor Water Pump? (5/6/2011)
- Solar Panel: Who Are The Top 5 Manufacturers Of Industrial Solar Panels, Industrial Humidifiers & Water Pumps? (5/26/2011)
- Solar Panel: Do You Need A Regulator To Hook Up A 5000 Watt Power Inverter To A Solar Panel? (5/24/2011)
- Solar Lights: Solar Power Box? (6/1/2011)
- Solar Producer: Do You Know That China Is The Largest Producer Of Solar Panels In The World? (5/5/2011)