Say, if i take 5 solar cells, 3 of them having 27V Potential and rest 2 having 24V potential. then what will happen to the circuit? is there any overheating/overcurrent just like batteries or it will give some output since the difference in potentials is not very large?
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Can We Measure Efficiency Of Solar Cells? (6/1/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Many Solar Cells Would I Need To Charge And Run My Laptop At He Same Time.? (5/16/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Solar Cells? (4/27/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Are The Environmental Factors When Using Solar Cells As An Energy Source ? (5/3/2011)