I’m looking for different majors to pursue for college and, for fun, I decided to stray away from the ordinary boring ones.
I figured solar/energy-saving power is probably going to become a big business, but what majors are there to pursue?
I’d just like some ideas, but if I may ask try to keep it less general. (For example, please don’t simply say “the sciences” unless you may be able to briefly explain any branch of science in particular!)
- Solar Turbines: What College Majors Should I Take To Enter The Solar Energy Industry? (11/2/2011)
- Solar Power: What Steps Do I Take To Pursue A Career In Solar & Wind Power Installation? (3/20/2012)
- Solar Panel: Can A UV Light Or IR Light Power A Solar Cell? (1/25/2012)
- Solar Turbines: What Are Some Jobs Created By Using Solar Energy? (11/29/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Are Possible Positions (jobs) In Solar Energy? (12/25/2011)