One of these pieces of legislation is broadly accepted by alternative energy advocates and is considered an industry “Best Practice”, the other is considered the greatest barrier to the adoption of alternative energy options and job creation in the country.
A. Legislation that requires a “backfeed prevention circuit” (a type of GFCI) on all Solar Panel and Small Wind installations to prevent the back-feeding of electricity during a power outage which can cause electrical workers to be electrocuted or…
B. Legislation that prevents owners of small wind turbines and solar panel installations from selling electrical power back to utility companies?
(Both of these pieces of legislation were paid for by Utilities Industry Lobbyists, which one do you think is evil)…
- Solar Producer: What Is The Potential For Alternative Energy In Malaysia? (biomass/fuel, Solar, Nuclear, Wind, Water)? (6/23/2011)
- Solar Energy: John MC Cain Filibustered Wind Energy In 2007, How Can He Now Say He Will Support It? (11/22/2011)
- What If the gov’t cut subsidies for profitable farm/chemicals & Oil and equally helped small business funding?
- Solar Energy: What Are The Prospects Of Solar Energy As An Alternative Commercial Source Of Energy Today ? (11/17/2011)
- Why can’t republicans grasp the concept that if one puts solar panels on his roof,?