I have one 240W maximum power (Pmax) Sharp brand solar panel.
My average annual DNI is 5791 Wh/m2/day.
In December it drops to 2925 Wh/m2/day.
In July it is 8820 Wh/m2/day.
How many Watts (on average) will this panel produce per day based on my average annual, and my average min and max?
What is the formula I should use for a basic calculation? (is it DNI Wh/m2/day * Pmax? Do I need to adjust it because the panel is 2 meters by 1 meter?) Is there any other information I will need to calculate it?
Also, I’m not concerned about loss and inefficiency at this point, so let’s just assume I have everything adjusted as perfectly as I can for a stationary setup facing south.
- Solar Panel: How Much Energy In Joules Can The Solar Panel Produce Each Day? (2/25/2012)
- Solar Energy: Does A Solar Electric (PV) System Consume More Energy To Manufacture Than It Will Produce In Its Lifetime? (8/15/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Is The Average Power Requirement For The United States, In Watts? (Hint: 1 = 1 )? (5/16/2012)
- Solar Panel: If A Commercial Solar Cell Array Can Convert Sunlight To An Average Power? (11/25/2011)
- Solar Panel: Help With Getting Low Amp Reading With My Solar Panel Array? (11/25/2011)