I’m trying to figure out how to calculate how much money I will save each month, to figure out if it is a good idea to get a solar panel now or wait until until next year.
Say I have a 150 watt panel, I get 5.5 hours of peak sunlight, and I pay 5.8 cents per KWH.
What is the equation to figure out how much that will be?
- Solar Panel: Will It Really Take Over 30 Years For A Solar Panel To Pay Itself Off? (7/18/2012)
- Solar Power: Is Solar Power Really An Option For Most Homeowners? (4/28/2012)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Calculate The Power Output Of A Solar Cell? (3/26/2012)
- Solar Power: If I Have A One Mega Watt Solar Power Plant And Selling The Energy For .20 Cents How Much Will That Generate? (3/8/2012)
- Solar Turbines: How Much Money Would Americans Save From Solar, Wind, New Automobile, And Hydrological Technologies? (8/12/2012)